Sunday, January 08, 2017

Quiet week

This week we started to get back into the swing of things after the Christmas break.

I've been really trying to focus on a couple of small, yet positive intentions to help myself for 2017.

1. Drinking more water.  It sounds so boring, but Sophie got me this beautiful Swell water bottle for Christmas.  I have been bringing it to work each week and taking sips of water throughout the day.  I seem to be doing okay with that.

2. Doing less.  More on that in the coming week.

3. Crossfit.  It was important to me to go to the 2 Crossfit Lite classes this week.  It felt really good to get back into this routine again.

4. Finally, less internet time, specifically less time on Facebook.  I really don't like FB.  I don't like the incredible time suck it always is.  I'm doing okay with that too.  I had to replace that with a habit.  For me that is reading.  So far, so good.  Vic is doing more reading too.  This photo is from the British Museum's bookstore during our trip in 2015.  Love all the books.


1 comment:

Hena Tayeb said...

ah the books... they always make me happy too